Thursday, May 10, 2012

Fictional Diary Pages - 2


I wish I walk her home, every day.
I wish I don’t get jealous when I see her with someone. Yeah, by someone, I mean a guy; only a GUY.
I wish I take her to my favorite restaurant once a month, preferably on a Saturday night and to hers any time, any number of times.
I wish she talks her problems to me.
I wish I will be able to comfort her with my words, if not with my presence.
I wish I’m smart enough to lie to her aesthetically.
I wish for her to be even smarter to read my lie yet act artistically as if she buys in everything I tell her.
I wish I kiss her good night, every night.
I wish to see her first when I woke up and wish to see her last before I get to sleep.
I wish I make her a tasty coffee, and with it, I get her out of her bed/laziness on any hebetudinous holiday morning.
I wish she never makes me wait, especially when she is busy shopping.
I wish to spend every Sunday morning with her in the beach.
I wish she talks a lot of nonsense, and wish all that seem to make sense to me.
I wish I have as much patience as to listen to whatever she has to say.
I wish for her to beat me in everything we compete, and not beat ME with everything. J
I wish to take her to all her favorite places without her insistence.
I wish for her mind to perch on mine, always, to guide me in my life path.
I wish I never deviate from my goal of making her dreams come alive.
I wish I give her my heart and my everything and get hers in return.
I wish I meet her pretty soon.
I wish I should have taken some more time for penning additional wishes.
And I wish all my above-listed wishes to happen in real.
And I wish I don’t ramble any such fable things ever again in my diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This