Monday, July 18, 2011

My second 'meme' post


So here's another meme that I found in Sameer Jha's blog that interested me to blog on. I don't know how many more (inspired posts) are to come yet. Basically, he had stolen (as said by him) it from someone else's blog. So I just rounded off to myself that blogging by inspiration is not a crime, after all. Moreover, the 'Meme' posts are supposed to pass on from one person to another. Moreover, I will feel happy if I get to know this post of mine has inspired anyone. So here it is.

I think: I'm travelling in a right path by pushing myself to blog frequently.

I know: what it takes to run towards my dreams, although I'm not ready yet.

I wantto meet Mr.Selvaraghavan, one day and have a chit-chat with him.

I haveto learn things that I always wanted to - Photoshop, for instance.

I wish: I'm more matured by now, specially, on handling people. 

I hate: myself when I lie to someone (this is for the ones who believe me). I hate: the people who are uncommitted to their work (this is for those who don't believe me on my previous answer).

I missher (the name won't be revealed here for she won't like me doing it, and I always wanted not to do what she dislikes).

I fear: deadlines.

I feel: really happy when I find me as a reason for someone's smile.

I hearYuvan's music a lot.

I smell: the 'hot wings' chicken, in my fingers, that I ate few minutes ago at the nearby Pizza Corner.

I crave: for knowing what am I up to.

I search: for the tips and tricks in MS Excel, lately. That's on technical front. On a personal note, I search for my real interests.

I wonder: how many people will read this post and comment on it.

I regret: for my decision on March 21, 20**. In fact, I will always do.

I love: almost anything and everything, as long as it does't make me hate it. Had I not have any followers to this blog (and this post in particular), it would have been a name, undoubtedly :-)

I ache: when I lose something I dreamed of winning.

I care: about all the persons who had left an impact on me and my life.

I always: found it hard to name a title for my stories and the posts in my blog than writing them actually.

I am not: a person whom you think I am.

I believe: in fate. Okay, that's a lie, and I hate myself for that lie (Believe me, at least, now).

I dancein my dreams, but only once in a while.

I sing: while taking a shower, and rarely, when I ride my bike with no one in the pillion.

I cry: when I watch a heart-touching movie like 'Deiva Thirumagal' (the one I saw today). Fortunately, it happens rarely.

I don’t always: pray to God.

I fight: the laziness that surrounds me, or at least try to.

I write: for the sake of myself only. I was never really worried if it will be liked by others (that's the real fact, even though some might feel it bad).

I win: most of my friend's heart. I actually do, really.

I lose: to my laziness, mostly.

I never: ran in front of the running train/bus/lorry :-)

I confuse: people when they confuse me. Not a sort of tit-for-tat kind, it just happens.

I listen:  to everyone patiently (mostly in my dreams).

I can usually be found: at Office (during office hours) or otherwise at home. NOTE:Weekends not considered.

I am scared: when I watch a horror movie alone at night with the headphones.

I need: to brush up my knowledge on many subjects.

I am happy about: having few trust-worthy friends whom I can share anything with.

------

That's it. My second 'meme' post is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This