Sunday, August 7, 2011

Limitless

Yesterday, I watched the movie, Limitless. I was almost left with the same impression I had after watching 'Inception' last year. I, time and again, felt that there is nothing in the world that would be looked upon as outstanding as ones creativity. Creativity has no bounds; it's limitless, after all.

I would say the concept of the movie is merely as small as the pill - 'NZT-48' (shown in the movie... :-)), but the impact of the movie is as large as the effect of taking that pill. Though I'm certain that the existence of a pill of that sort, in real, is as good as impossible, it only made me think what I would be, and what I would do if I'm left with one such pill. Certainly, one won't be enough. That's a different point.

Maybe I would do what Eddie does in the film. Or probably, I would act differently in my own way. When I flirt with the things I would do, I couldn't list it out precisely, but all I would do is 'act differently'. Isn't that what the pill does? Maybe, I would want to leave an impact on people by making a film in the lines of 'Limitless' in a better way. Or maybe, I would, plausibly, become an entrepreneur, and would just draw out the ideas in me, and have people work on it. Who knows? But one thing is certain. I will learn a lot. Who won't when they get a chance to do, that too, in a matter of minutes.

Well, by all means, I know there is not even a 0.00000000000000000001% chance for that to happen, and hence, I need to taper off this post before it's too late!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This