Saturday, October 8, 2011

2. Your crush

Dear Crushmi,

‘Sweet-heart’, ‘Darling’, and all that I wanted to call you then. Unfortunately, you never gave me a chance, and maybe so, neither did I. It’s been like forever since I saw you, but you are the same to me yet. First, always, is special; be it a thing or a person. With the fact that you’re my first (and the only) crush, you will remain SPECIAL to me forever. I mean… forever. Though I haven’t seen you in long, I never had failed to track you.

With all those tracking, I know you’re single still, just like me. I’m happy, you know. And lucky that I’m single now, I feel there is a possibility for me to take this crush to the next level. Geez, I could imagine your ‘geez’ out there. I said that because you (or I) shouldn’t blame me in future for not taking any step for I know, people will easily blame a guy in this regard. You might wonder what’s with this guy who never even revealed his crush, and all of a sudden, is talking about the next level. I completely understand. So treat this letter as ‘my crush, revealed’ kind.

I know, just like my previous gifts and other letters for you, this one also will end up unsent. But, if you ever happen to see this letter, by the not-so-possible chance, simply give me a chance to call you as my darling, just once, at least.

P.S.: Don’t misinterpret ‘Crushmi’ as ‘CRUSH-ME’. It’s just the way I like to call you. Crushmi, sounds better than your name, doesn’t it?

Take care.

Yours Crushingly,
Suresh R

In case you're bumping me off over what this is about: 30 Letters



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This