Wednesday, September 7, 2011

10 days challenge - Day Four


Day Four - Seven wants! Well, as any normal human would desire, I do have several wants, no matter what. Deep within, I know most of them would end up as mere 'wants'. It might even sound greedy too. But who cares! They're just 'wants' after all. So, among those several wants, picking seven is easily manageable. Here are my random picks.

  1. I want to build my dream house, the one I have been dreaming about right from my younger days. I simply don’t want to describe about it here (Maybe I would do a separate post on it); let it be in my mind and soul till it gets materialized.
  1. I want to meet Mr. Selvaraghavan. He was indirectly the reason for me being a movieoholic. It was his film – Kadhal Kondaen – that left an indelible mark in my heart which drastically sowed the seeds for my directorial dreams. From then, I have always been an ardent admirer of all his movies. Apparently, as anyone else, I do have many people queued in my I-want-to-meet-this-person-at any-cost list, but it’s Selvaraghavan who tops the list. No surprise.
  1. I want to be a Director or a Writer – or preferably both. I seriously doubt the chances for this to happen given my stand in life at present. Nevertheless, I just want to be, deep in my heart. I would say, this is the only wish related to my professional life I have in me. Nothing else, no other big dreams (okay, I admit, this itself seems to be something real big).
  1. I want to take a long vacation - a real long vacation, and head to some place, preferably a hill station. Hmm, I would choose Shimla. I wanted to go to this place from the day when my friend told me that his classmate in his previous school – also his girlfriend (as said to me) – got shifted there (Thanks to her dad’s transfer). I was such a dumbass then to believe all these nonsense 'false' facts. No early morning wake up, no hurry for anything, no office works, no traffic noise, no disturbances, no pollution, and no everything-that-distracts-me. No one should recognize me, and so should I. New place, new people, and new environment, with my Laptop as my sole companion. Awesome, it will be.
  1. I want to travel in a ship, maybe like Titanic only it shouldn't sink in its voyage. Even if I didn’t get to see a ‘Rose’ just as ‘Jack’ did, I would, far and away, be content with the travel itself. Believe me, that’s more than enough. Ah, hang on! also imagine me as the captain of that ship. “Uh-huh, that’s grabby,” I hear. Well, okay, forget that captain part. Just the traveler tag is sufficient for me.
  1. Do you remember me saying about football and my favorite football team in my nine loves? In that regard, I want to watch Manchester United play Manchester City (or any other team, to say the least) in the ‘Theatre of Dreams’. Whenever I watch a football match in T.V., I envisage the feelings of the spectators seated over there. Magnificent feeling, it is. I just desire, one day I would feel it for real. I hopefully want this wish of mine to get fulfilled sometime in the near future.
  1. I want to be rocketed straight to heaven once I’m dead. I have heard hell of a lot about being in hell (yeah, nothing positive). I can’t stand those indigestible, hellacious happenings over there. I’m pretty much sure I will not land in hell by any chance, but almost equally, I also doubt Mr. Chitragupta – who has the task of deciding heaven or the hell for the humans – to fail in his duty. (Sometimes things happen out of anyone’s control, you see.) I just hope that he doesn’t do any stupid miscalculations just as he did in the super star’s movie – “Athisaya Piravi”.
Will take you to my six places tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This