Sunday, September 4, 2011

10 days challenge - Day Two


The second day’s challenge seems to be more comfortable than the first. It’s about Love, after all. I’m really kicked about doing this post. Just to be on the safer side, I’m not going to include any known/unknown people in the list. I feel it’s evenly safe for them too as I don’t want some people to feel bad for not featuring in my list. Okay, I could hear the grumbling from your end. I understand. So, here it is, the nine loves I would die for (That’s an exaggeration, I accept).

  1. Movies – Hmm, this is something I can’t live without. I just love them; love them more than anything (Read it again. It’s anything, not anyone). A Theatre is one of the few places where I would like to spend my time at (of course, alone), notably, when I’m deeply dispirited. And if I don’t have anything, in particular, to do about, I would just sit with my laptop in my room watching a movie.

  2. Bike Ride – This is something I loved right from the day I started learning it. No matter how heavy the traffic is, no matter what bike I ride, I just love the ride. An added note, the musical genius in me shows up when I ride my bike.

  3. A Rainy Sunday – or any rainy holiday for that matter. Nothing beats having a hot cup of coffee, leaning against the wall near the window with the water droplets splattering over you. As I said, it holds well only on a holiday. And alas, I’m not a lover of rains when I’m on my way to the office or when I’m about to leave my home for somewhere.

  4. Arguing – I love to chat (argue, to be precise) with my friends about movies, politics and sports. I just enjoy the ambience surrounding the argument. That too, when it seems like I’m on the winning side!!!

  5. Blogging/Writing – No details required. I just love writing what I feel like writing. Equally, I love reading other’s blogs.

  6. Photography – I’m not a good photographer myself; and I would say I’m not even an okay-kind-of photographer either. I never did any course on photography (but I always wanted to, and I still do!). Nor did I well-versed in Photoshop. To the Least, I don’t even own a camera. But these lil reasons don’t restrict my love for photography. I love taking photographs with my mobile. My friends do appreciate the snaps taken by me; if they fail, I would appreciate myself for the snaps. *You know, the item that holds to the top in my purchase list, for long, is a Camera.*

  7. Football – Watching football on weekends gives me immense happiness. I would stick to the T.V. until the match gets over. Given a choice [to watch] between India playing Pakistan in a Cricket World Cup final and Manchester United playing any other team in a football match of less importance, I would choose the later any day.  That much love I have for football. NOTE: Manchester United has always been my favorite [club] football team. (Manchester City is added to that, lately.) I still feel the pain inflicted by Manchester United’s loss to Barcelona in the Champions League final in 2009 (and 2011). *An everlasting disappointment, that was*

  8. No. 7 – Uh-huh, I'm not sure that this could be a valid entry, but I love to add this in the list. Everyone has their favorite number; it would either be calculated from their name, or from their date of birth, or from their lover's some-stupid-special date, or the like. Mine is seven. Because, it was David Beckham's - my all-time favorite footballer - jersey number. Lame, it might sound. Stupid, it might seem. Nevertheless, I consider seven as my favorite number, the number that I would love to have anywhere I'm supposed to have a number.

  9. Music – Well, well, and well. It’s really hard to get rid of this, let alone not love this. This is one thing that would, by all means, find its place in anyone’s list of their loves. I tried hard not to include this so as to be different (now, don’t laugh, please), but I couldn’t as I felt the list would be incomplete without MUSIC. Do you remember Friedrich Nietzsche’s quote? "Without music, life would be a mistake."
So there. Will post my eight fears tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. was expectin nine female names in de list....hmm u played it safe.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all kind of Sports, But my fav are Basketball and Football. My fav Basketball team is Lakers and player is Kobe Bryant (Black Mamba), Fav football clubs are Man U ( Red Devils) and Barca... I love to listen English songs, Hip Hop, Rock and Rap... Love Lil Waynes songs his voice is unique.. All time Fav song is "In The End" by Linkin Park and "Burn Into the Ground" by NickelBack, whenever i am down with spirit i will listen these songs which gives me fullllllllll energy i will be refreshed.. Hmmmm i love to watch Cartoons a lot, my fav cartoon is "NARUTO" although they have stopped the show in CN but still i watch it online and read the manga.. I just love it... I love to do FaceBook a lot these days, kinda addicted... Well these are some of the things which i love..
    And we have few things in common thats very cool.. :D :)

    ReplyDelete

Share This