Saturday, September 10, 2011

10 days challenge - Day seven



I just pen down the four books that my mind could think of at this point of time. I know some might feel there are hell of a lot better books than the ones listed below, but this is just MY PICK. So here it is, four books -
  1. Five point someone by Chetan Bhagat - A book that inspired me to write. This is the only book I read in a single sitting. This is the book that made me a Chetan Bhagat Fan. I have read all his books so far. And by fair means, I should have completed this list with those four books only, if not for my thought to include other authors as well.

  2. I too had a love story by Ravinder Singh - A touching love story I have ever read, sadly it was also a true story:-(. My favorite lines in the book are - "Not everyone in this world has the fate to cherish the fullest form of love. Some are born, just to experience the abbreviation of it." and "They say, don't cry because it's over but instead smile because it had happened."

  3. Love Story by Erich Segal - Not a surprise I love this book, many who has a disposition for love stories would definitely pick this as their/one of their favorite(s). My favorite, and easily everyone's favorite line is "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

  4. Anything for you ma’am by Tushar Raheja - It's the title (and also the fact that it's a love story) that made me pick this book. I list this book here simply for its title that's close to my heart. Though the book wasn't that much interesting, it was engaging mostly, if not throughout. (Not in par with Chetan's books, I would say!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, it's Karma from Blogspot. I wrote a new post and seeing as how you were one of the only followers i had i thought you'd like to know.

    ReplyDelete

Share This