Friday, September 9, 2011

10 days challenge - Day Six


The day I saw this MEME, only one thing seemed to be a hurdle to me, and that's my day-six's post - the day when I have to write about 'five foods'. "you're a poor eater," my P.L. used to say. That's the fact, indeed. I'm a kind of guy who just looks for "Is there something to eat?" and not "I should have so-and-so food at so-and-so place."

NOTE: I came to know the whereabouts of a non-veg restaurant, where my roommates have been going for more than a year now, just a few weeks before. That much importance I give to this subject!

Anyway, here is my five -



1. Bread with Jam -

My all time favorite. For me, nothing beats this when it comes to FOOD! The only food item I loved to have in my Hostel Mess. If it was a Tuesday or Saturday, I wouldn't miss breakfast. There were times I missed my first hour class on those days, just because of the breakfast.



2. Idiyappam with coconut milk -

If I'm going to my home town, one thing I would be sure of, and that's the breakfast for the first day. Idiyappam - my welcome food every time I get home (unless, my MOM is too tired to prepare it).  My lovely Mom knows me well, time and again, the Idiyappam on my plate will remind me that day.

3. Hot Touch Burger (from Marrybrown) -

The only place I thing of when I plan to have food in some restaurant is Marrybrown, and the only food I want to have over there is 'Hot Touch Burger'. Not that I won't have food somewhere else; I do, at times, with my friends, but under their compulsion, and for the very reason not to spoil their plan.





4. Hide and Seek biscuit -

Nothing to say here except the fact that I simply love this one :-)

5. Fish Fry -

The only non-veg (only if you don't buy in my words 'fish is a veg') item I love to have (apart from the Hot Touch Burger :-)) is Fish. My colleagues, whenever we get to some restaurant for a treat, would order Fish Fry themselves for me.


Great, I'm done with this post! I'm more than relieved now!!! Guess, I would have a good sleep tonight .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This